Posted Date: 2019-10-23
202 E. Stuart Avenue
Lake Wales, FL 33853
This position will work in the accounting/finance department and assist in the preparation and analyzation of financial data. Document and maintain financial data. Must be able to interface with an Operating System, preferable JD Edwards/SAP.
- Actively promote E.R. Jahna’s Standards of Safety, People, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Create various financial statements including balance sheet, cash flow and profit and loss.
- Contribute to the financial team in analyzing reports including financial, cost, payroll, assets and inventory.
- Compile information for internal and external audits.
- Perform forecasting and accounting for specific organization costs including variance analyses.
- Develop and prepare financial models, presenting and analyzing financial data in current status and what-if scenarios which also includes yearly budgeting for company.
- Process reports as needed.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing additional duties as needed.
- Assist the Financial team and CFO in day to day as well as monthly duties.
- Utilize JDE World for General Accounting, Financial, Sales Order Entry, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Payroll & Equipment Plant Maintenance (EPM).
- Advise on configuration and setup of system master data to support efficient use of the JD Edwards financial systems, including security, menu/task setup, AAI configurations and related A/P and A/R functions to identify areas for improvement.
- Perform routine updates to all necessary programs.
- Collaborate with technical development teams when addressing aspects of new implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues.
- Preferred Strategies-Business Objects.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience applying finance and accounting principles is essential
- Minimum 3-5 years of JDE/SAP experience or similar system -JDE World preferred
- Experience in support and maintenance of application interfaces to and from JD Edwards
- IT Finance or technology-related experience highly preferred
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have excellent interpersonal, organization, verbal & written communication skills
• Must have good spreadsheet and analytical skills
• Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be able to work under tight timelines, prioritizing assignments as needed
• Must work independently with tasks assigned
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job is sedentary for prolonged periods of time.